The Regional School District Planning Board (RSDPB) was created to perform an in-depth study on the fiscal and educational advisability of establishing a new PreK-6 regional school district with Amherst and Pelham and to provide a recommendation to the towns. The six member group is a joint board of the Amherst and Pelham Regional School District Planning Committees.
The Board plans to actively engage the community and perform this in-depth study during calendar year 2018 and 2019.
- 06/19/18: Benefits and Questions
- 08/28/18: Introductory Flyer
- 09/25/19: School Committee Presentation
- 04/13/19: Two Towns Meeting Presentation
- 04/22/19: Public Forums Presentation
Regional School District Planning Board Members
The RSDPB can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that all email correspondence to the RSDPB is considered a public record and subject to public records requests.
Regional School District Planning Board Meetings
- Thursday, August 1, 2019 (Amherst Town Hall, 1st Floor Meeting Room) Agenda | Minutes
- Friday, August 9, 2019 (Pelham Library) Agenda | Minutes
- Monday, August 26, 2019 (Amherst Town Hall, 1st Floor Meeting Room) Agenda | Minutes
- Friday, September 6, 2019 (Pelham Library) Agenda | Minutes