Teens, Tweens, & Quarantines on Tuesday, April 28 at 4:00 p.m.
Register HERE: or copy and paste into your browser mindingyourmind.org/TTQ-SPIFFY
Teens, Tweens, & Quarantines is a presentation for parents focusing on the impact of COVID-19 on our young people. This forum will:
- Address the teen/tween brain
- Explain why this pandemic is so difficult for this age group
- Identify the process of loss (prom and graduation, friend time, and due to illness)
- Discuss issues related to independence, autonomy, and privacy
- Offer suggestions parents can implement immediately.
- Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions and hear about practical steps they can take in real time.
Presenters are Jon Mattleman, New England Clinical Director from Minding Your Mind with support from Kristal Cleaver, Director of Community Education from Clinical & Support Options.
Minding Your Mind provides mental health education to adolescents, teens and young adults, parents and caregivers, teachers and school administrators with the goal of ending the stigma and destructive behaviors often associated with mental health challenges and conditions. For more information: www.mindingyourmind.org
It is simple to register, by providing name and email address at this link: www.mindingyourmind.org/TTQ-SPIFFY