ARPS Shining STAR Nomination Form
What Makes Someone an ARPS Shining Star?
Demonstration of STAR criteria (Service, Teamwork, Achievement, Respect) through our core values:
- Social Justice
- Continuous Improvement
- Respect for Diversity
- Act(s) of exceptional kindness
- Demonstration of outstanding teamwork/collaboration
- Going above and beyond expectations
- Streamlining procedures or creating efficiencies
- Any action that stands out as exceptional
Who is Eligible and Who Can Nominate an ARPS Shining Star?
- An ARPS employee from any school, department, or program is eligible
- Any ARPS employee can submit a nomination form
- Nominations are accepted on an ongoing basis and are valid for one school year
- Employees can only receive one ARPS Shining Star Award per school year
- Each period, there can only be one award winner from each school, program or department
- Nominations will not be accepted from:
- The nominee’s direct supervisor
- A member of the nominee’s family
- Anyone who is not an ARPS employee
How are ARPS Shining Star Award Winners Selected?
Nominations will be considered by a representative committee (one member from each unit; one committee-action employee; and a representative from Central Office) who will meet three times per school year (October, January, and April) to select the award winner.
In the space below, please give an example of how your nominee has reflected one or more of the STAR criteria–Service, Teamwork, Achievement and/or Respect–to be considered for this award.